Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Garcia

Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Empty
PostSubject: Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.   Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:16 pm

<::||Civil Workers Union||::>
Personnel Application Form: CID 22941 : Abel R. Garcia III

Full Name: Abel Robert Garcia III
Citizen Identification Number: 22941
Age and Date of Birth: 30 Years of Age / December 24th, 1980
Sex: Male / Born Male
Defects (If Any):None, born with no significant or minor abnormalities, cleared.
Current Employment: None, Recently Relocated to the City.
Previous Employment (Valid for the previous 5 years.):Accountant, Computer Technology and Programming, None Further.
Sociostability Infractions:One Point Received, Civil Disturbance, I was re-educated for arguing with a man on the street.
My side of the story was reported, I claimed the man was attempting to enter the slums district without Officer Approval.
Reason of applying:I wish to do my best to aide in sustaining the civil stability of our wonderful city. I believe that
our wondrous city deserves the best treatment it can receive, and will strive to improve it every chance I am given.
I have witnessed first hand the work of the Civil Workers Union, and believe that in applying to work for them I
myself might be able to set an example for our other citizens how one should act and behave in a proper society.
I Wish to do my best in helping keep track of records, and assisting in the efficiency of our daily lives.
I hope that whomever this application reaches finds it satisfactory, and gives me notice of my status upon the viewing of it,
Thank You.
Signature: Abel Garcia
Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. 23rs6ki

((Out Of Character Information))
Steam Name: NYOKI
Previous Experience: Ran HL2RP Server for One and a Half Years (Archangel's Gaming RP), as well as held the position of Civil Workers Union Manager
on a friends HL2RP Server for 3 months until its demise. I have been role playing since age 9 and been playing Garry's Mod since age 11.
Current Age: As of 12/15/2011, I am 14 years of age, Birth Date: 12/24/1996.
Back to top Go down
Abel Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.   Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 pm

((I Apologize for not following the template to the exact, I tend to 'over do' things I work for, I would gladly reply the standard template upon being asked.))
Back to top Go down
Wolfieyoudumbass

PostSubject: Re: Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.   Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 am

Abel Garcia wrote:

<:Neutral|Civil Workers Union||::>
Personnel Application Form: CID 22941 : Abel R. Garcia III

Full Name: Abel Robert Garcia III
Citizen Identification Number: 22941
Age and Date of Birth: 30 Years of Age / December 24th, 1980
Sex: Male / Born Male
Defects (If Any):None, born with no significant or minor abnormalities, cleared.
Current Employment: None, Recently Relocated to the City.
Previous Employment (Valid for the previous 5 years.):Accountant, Computer Technology and Programming, None Further.
Sociostability Infractions:One Point Received, Civil Disturbance, I was re-educated for arguing with a man on the street.
My side of the story was reported, I claimed the man was attempting to enter the slums district without Officer Approval.
Reason of applying:I wish to do my best to aide in sustaining the civil stability of our wonderful city. I believe that
our wondrous city deserves the best treatment it can receive, and will strive to improve it every chance I am given.
I have witnessed first hand the work of the Civil Workers Union, and believe that in applying to work for them I
myself might be able to set an example for our other citizens how one should act and behave in a proper society.
I Wish to do my best in helping keep track of records, and assisting in the efficiency of our daily lives.
I hope that whomever this application reaches finds it satisfactory, and gives me notice of my status upon the viewing of it,
Thank You.
Signature: Abel Garcia
Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. 23rs6ki

((Out Of Character Information))
Steam Name: NYOKI
Previous Experience: Ran HL2RP Server for One and a Half Years (Archangel's Gaming RP), as well as held the position of Civil Workers Union Manager
on a friends HL2RP Server for 3 months until its demise. I have been role playing since age 9 and been playing Garry's Mod since age 11.
Current Age: As of 12/15/2011, I am 14 years of age, Birth Date: 12/24/1996.

Archangels gaming rp? You mean that mingefest where almost every citizen had an mp7?.
Back to top Go down
Abel Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.   Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 am

Yes, the server was a failure, That is why it is dead and Resonance isn't. That is the difference between the communities, mine failed theirs didn't. That server was closed down awhile ago, I am joining this one, I hope that isn't a problem for anyone on the admin team, if so I can leave.
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

Rec.Gundom

PostSubject: Re: Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.   Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.   Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abel Garcia's Application for the Civil Workers Union.
Page 1 of 1