Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Stall'ss CWU App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
askorin

Jason Stall'ss CWU App Empty
PostSubject: Jason Stall'ss CWU App   Jason Stall'ss CWU App Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Current Steam name: askorin
Name: Jason Stall
CID: 73937
Previous work experience: (Before the 7 Hour war) He was the manager of a store. He also worked as a laborer.
Sociostability Infractions: None
Why you would like to join: Because I want to keep the city in work and condition for the combine. With the combine, The earth became a better place and that's why I want to help the the Combine by doing my best as a civil worker.

Last edited by askorin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wrote the wrong title.)
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

Rec.Gundom

Jason Stall'ss CWU App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Stall'ss CWU App   Jason Stall'ss CWU App Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Jason Stall'ss CWU App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: Stories-
Jump to: