Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bengalcat1969's CWU App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bengalcat1969

bengalcat1969's CWU App Empty
PostSubject: bengalcat1969's CWU App   bengalcat1969's CWU App Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Current Steam name: Zombie Doctor
Name: John Nikovski
CID: 96536
Previous work experience: Used to work at a combine AR2 factory. Left after a spare round hit him in the foot...
Sociostability Infractions: Stunned for loitering, detained for 'Not listening to the MPF'
Why you would like to join: I would like to join since I think that City 18 needs some hard-working individuals like me to keep our city running. I would also like to have a job since I feel like a neandrathal wandering around the city talking to the MPF's. I feel like I would be up for the job, my character gets along well with most members of City 18's society, I even befriended an MPF once!
I
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

bengalcat1969's CWU App Empty
PostSubject: Re: bengalcat1969's CWU App   bengalcat1969's CWU App Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm gonna have to deny this application just for this "Previous work experience: Used to work at a combine AR2 factory. Left after a spare round hit him in the foot..." I'm not to sure canon wise Combine wouldn't let humans work on their weapons, most likely it's made by machines. You can try again in a few days, three or four...
Back to top Go down

bengalcat1969's CWU App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: Stories-
Jump to: