Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deriel Vances' CWU App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derik1

Deriel Vances' CWU App. Empty
PostSubject: Deriel Vances' CWU App.   Deriel Vances' CWU App. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Current steam name: Gamepro

Name: Deriel Vance

Cid: #09394

Previous work exp: I was a store manager that worked in a two story building in Canada.

Sociostability Infractions: None

Why you would like to join: I wanted to join the CWU so I can help make the place more finicial and make the combine flow with money so they can get better equipment and rule us with an Iron fist, and a better meal!

Last edited by derik1 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sexy Bun-Bun

Sexy Bun-Bun

PostSubject: Re: Deriel Vances' CWU App.   Deriel Vances' CWU App. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Being a doctor doesn'T really matter, because CWU doesn't sell any other medical stuff except bandages, so...
I would approve some sort of citizen hospital being run by citizens though.
Back to top Go down
http://OVER.9000
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Deriel Vances' CWU App.   Deriel Vances' CWU App. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 pm

derik1 wrote:
Current steam name: Gamepro

Name: Deriel Vance

Cid: #09394

Previous work exp: (Before the 7 hour war) I was a doctor that worked in a 8 story Hospital.

Sociostability Infractions: None

Why you would like to join: I wanted to join the CWU so i can help make the place more finicial and make the combine flow with money so they can get better equipment and rule us with an Iron fist, and a better meal!

When I check these apps I look for a few things, small details, like a teacher. Number one would be correct punctuation, number two would be using words and not numbers, number three would be using proper grammar "a 8 story" should be "an eight story" so the before is something I don't like to see. I check these applications hoping to see skilled role players, and I'm thinking of changing the format to look more like the MPF's as the current one is no good. Lastly I don't think you can really uh... medical role play based on this app as it takes a good bit of know how (I always get medical MPF on servers for some odd reason).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deriel Vances' CWU App.   Deriel Vances' CWU App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deriel Vances' CWU App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: Stories-
Jump to: