Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gorgo's CWU aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorgo_empire

Gorgo's CWU aplication Empty
PostSubject: Gorgo's CWU aplication   Gorgo's CWU aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 am

Current Steam name: Gorgo_empire
Name: Steven Markuus
CID: #07944
Previous work experience: Cahier and for a short period of time owned a pawn shop
Sociostability Infractions: None
Why you would like to join: I would like to join because I enjoy a job in which I meet new people, but at the same time help those people I also strive to become a bigger part of the community. Those reasons plus the fact I get paid, I get a cool uniform, and the fact I am helping others who need it, I cannot think of a better job.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Gorgo's CWU aplication   Gorgo's CWU aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 am

Very nice application, to fix it "Cashier" I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi.
I love your reason for joining. It makes me believe you truly want to join.
I will gladly Accept this application

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://visconnetworks.forumotion.com
Gorgo_empire

PostSubject: Re: Gorgo's CWU aplication   Gorgo's CWU aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 pm

What do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Gorgo's CWU aplication   Gorgo's CWU aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Gorgo_empire wrote:
What do I do now?
Run around screaming saying "I WANNA BE CWU"- no really tell an admin you got accepted and he'll make you CWU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorgo's CWU aplication   Gorgo's CWU aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorgo's CWU aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: Stories-
Jump to: