Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chucker

Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Empty
PostSubject: Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"   Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Steam Name:507Th C2 Chucker [CDT]TCB]
Name:Jenny Buck
CID:97921
Previous work:I worked back before the 7HW.I worked to sell cars as it was the only thing to keep me alive
Infractions:None
Why ddo you want to join?:I want to join to sell goods to my loyal citizens and help raise money for more combine tech to be brought to improve the saftey and well being of the city.For the "UNION"
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"   Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 am

Anyone 18 or under was killed during the Seven Hour War, a 19 year old would not be alive right now, and if she was she would not live in a city. Denied
Back to top Go down
[VSN-O] BlankJones

[VSN-O] BlankJones

PostSubject: Re: Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"   Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Darko I didnt know that Wolfie had given you Permission to deny applications...

Your not assuming you have authority are you?

>Smile
Back to top Go down
Socks

PostSubject: Re: Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"   Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Hmmmmm

Does this mean his character gets PK'd?
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

PostSubject: Re: Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"   Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 am

[RCN-O] BlankJones wrote:
Darko I didnt know that Wolfie had given you Permission to deny applications...

Your not assuming you have authority are you?

>:)
Lynch had put me in charge of CWU and CWU apps (or was it gundom?) Either way I was put in charge of CWU and was given the power to approve and deny them. If that power was taken at some point (if it was no one told me :L) than that's fine to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"   Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuckers CWU app "For the UNION"
Page 1 of 1