Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWU app for Greg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold

Cold

CWU app for Greg Empty
PostSubject: CWU app for Greg   CWU app for Greg Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 am

Current Steam name: Cold
Name:Greg Johnson
CID: 38850
Previous work experience: Not much, I usually just clean up the streets and do as much as I can to stay out of trouble.
Sociostability Infractions: None
Why you would like to join: I would like to join to make the city a cleaner and better place by doing whatever I can for the Union and at the same time creating a better RP experience for myself and others around me.
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

CWU app for Greg Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWU app for Greg   CWU app for Greg Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 am

Pending I'll be watching you RP on the server.
Back to top Go down
[VSN-O] BlankJones

[VSN-O] BlankJones

CWU app for Greg Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWU app for Greg   CWU app for Greg Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 am

Darko wrote:

Darko I am begining to become furious with you.

You have no say so in who gets accepted or declined, nor do you have any authority to declare an application pending.

The next post I see you responding with such intentions I will ban you from the forums.

CWU app for Greg Trust-10
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

CWU app for Greg Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWU app for Greg   CWU app for Greg Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 am

[RCN-O] BlankJones wrote:
Darko wrote:

Darko I am begining to become furious with you.

You have no say so in who gets accepted or declined, nor do you have any authority to declare an application pending.

The next post I see you responding with such intentions I will ban you from the forums.

CWU app for Greg Trust-10

I told you last time that I was put in charge of CWU applications derp. NOT TO MENTION MY CWU IS THE FUCKING BOSS OF THE CWU (Besides combine derp)
Back to top Go down
[VSN-O] BlankJones

[VSN-O] BlankJones

CWU app for Greg Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWU app for Greg   CWU app for Greg Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 pm

CWU app for Greg You-ju13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CWU app for Greg Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWU app for Greg   CWU app for Greg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CWU app for Greg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: Stories-
Jump to: