Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A concern about Steam and the Server. Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derik1

A concern about Steam and the Server. Please Read Empty
PostSubject: A concern about Steam and the Server. Please Read   A concern about Steam and the Server. Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Okay, I know its been a long, long time but... I do sorta miss Viscon Networks. I wish i had my OfC. Still it would be fun. But sadly My Steam was Hijacked. I reseted everything and it says the Network connection is bad and you have to do like -tcp or firewall or something and... I miss Steam. If anyone could help me on this it much appreciated. But Also theirs my First Statement too. I would die if I could have it back, but still I forgot his name but He said If I could talk and my sister at the same time I would get it back. But then this problem happened a day later. Please Help.
Sincerely,
Gamepro
Back to top Go down

A concern about Steam and the Server. Please Read
Page 1 of 1