Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One the run!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matkovic

Matkovic

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 pm

One the run! Escape10

*There's a silence, all you can hear is footsteps and a gunship firing. Until one of the men starts shouting*

Adrian: Nate! We can't go on for much longer! We gotta get to cover and take that thing down!
Nate: Yeah! You're right! I can see a barn up ahead! - Awh shit we got OTA dropping down infront of us!
Adrian: I got it! *Throws his granade over the bridge and the OTA gets blown off it*
Nate: Alright! We're good! Just keep running!

The two men sprints up and into the barn, Nate positions himself on the second floor and hauls his RPG over his shoulder.

Nate: Adrian! Our nine o' clock! We got another group dropping in!
Adrian: On it!

Adrian sprints up to the barn door and grabs one of the OTA's AR2 and fires on the Overwatch squad. Most of them gets taken out, rest breaks to cover by some car wreck.

Nate: Alright! I got it loaded!
Adrian: Well what are you waiting for?! Fucking fire that thing!
Nate: I can't see it!
Adrian: What do you mean you can't see i- HOLY SHIIIT!!!

The gunship has turned to the barn door and drops down a bomb infront of the door. It explodes after two bounces. Adrian is forced to throw himself backwards across the barn, Nate is thrown across the barn aswell of the explosion.

Nate: Adrian! You good?! You alright?!
Adrian: Yeah! Yeah i'm fine! Fuck! We got OTA swarming the barn!
Nate: I see it! I can see the gunship! Where's the RPG?!

Nate looks around himself and notices the RPG is on the second floor still.

Adrian: Up there! *Points towards the second floor*
Nate: On it! I'm on it!

Nate climbs the terrain while Adrian keeps firing the AR2 and slowly runs out of ammo, he slings his SPAS-12 and starts to widly fire through the door. Bio-signals are heard and grunts along it.

Nate: I got it! I got the gunship in sight!
Adrian: Shoot it! Shoot!
Nate: Firing!

Nate fires off the rocket and it hits the tail, the gunships starts to madly spin around and crash into the barn. The OTA died in the process of the crash. Minutes passes and the planks started to move.

(SLOWLY KILL THE VOLUME ON THE PURSUIT MUSIC AND READ THIS ENTIRE PARAGRAPH BEFORE PLAYING THE OTHER VIDEO.)

Adrian: Nate?! Nate where are you?! Answer me!
Nate: Here... Ugh.. *Climbs out of the rubble*
Adrian: Shit, you good?
Nate: Motherfucker that was a crashing gunship that blew up right infront of me, i'm not just good i'm fucking awesome!
Adrian: We gotta go, OTA are sending more squads here.
Nate: Yeah, up the hill. Help me up.

(PLAY THE SECOND VIDEO NOW.)

Adrian walks over the rubble and grabs Nates' hand and pulls him up along with some of the gear.

Nate: Aaah, my MP7 is worth shit..
Adrian: Yeah, so's my SPAS...
Nate: Alright, let's get going.

Nate and Adrian walks away from the blown up barn, they tumble over the dead OTA's and then looks at eachother, they both turns their heads and laughs.

Nate: Holy shit man, haha!
Adrian: We sure did some fucking damage!

Adrian and Nate highfives and keeps walking down the road. After a few days the reach the outer part of City 23, they sigh with relief and launches themselves over the wooden wall.
Back to top Go down
ProjectRandom

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 pm

I don't want to sound like a douche, but this guide IS stolen. I know the guy who made it. Can't you make your own? I don't want to sound bossy, anyways. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
ARCTICWULF

ARCTICWULF

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 am

And who did make this?
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 am

ProjectRandom wrote:
I don't want to sound like a douche, but this guide IS stolen. I know the guy who made it. Can't you make your own? I don't want to sound bossy, anyways. Just saying.

He's right, this isn't made by anyone here. Notice it says "CCA" and not "MPF" as well as CWU can't sell bandages but this says they can. Either way what do you care?
Back to top Go down
ARCTICWULF

ARCTICWULF

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 am

I'm almost positive SkullerX made this.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

Skuller did make this :3

He's a total minge.. but he knows how to explain shit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://visconnetworks.forumotion.com
ProjectRandom

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 pm

He's not a minge, actually. He's one of the best RPers I know. He's kind of angry you took his guide.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Love how some random person just comes in and replies,

Dis be Skulleh??'

If not, if he has a problem tell him to add me and then he can Q.Q about it.
Back to top Go down
https://visconnetworks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

One the run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One the run!   One the run! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One the run!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: Stories-
Jump to: