Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application

Go down 

Dont answer
Current Steam name:
Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_lcap0%Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Name:
Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_lcap50%Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
CID:
Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_lcap50%Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_lcap0%Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Previous work experience:
 0% [ 0 ]
Sociostability Infractions:
 0% [ 0 ]
Why you would like to join:
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Cris11332

Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application   Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Current Steam name:||BBI||F|| Joe
Name:Joseph Bendanci
CID:62541
Previous work experience: I clean the streets when ever I can, but mostt of all I am an outstanding therapist. Just by the way you talk,move, and act in public I can tell if you are up to something, or will be up to something.
Sociostability Infractions: A very good listener, and socalizer
Why you would like to join: I would like to join the Civil Workers Union to make my life more benifital, not only that I would also like to help anti citizens with their problems and tell them their ways are wrong. I am a therapist and I would love to talk to citizens and turn their lives around. I think they will talk to me being that I am not in a suit and brainwashing will not be needed. Not only will it make them better citizens but probaly hard loyalists
Back to top Go down

Joseph Bendanci's CWU Application
Page 1 of 1