Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cult Faction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Reborn- Lefty

Cult Faction Empty
PostSubject: Cult Faction   Cult Faction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Name: Killuminati

Banner: Cult Faction Baphosimb

Back Ground: *You find an old tome* *Turn to page one* Stay awhile, and listen to a Dark tale. This cult is very interesting, and I have, I think, Found what they worship. They worship a Wanderer, as a god. The worshipers cover in fear. Fear of what? I don't know. Even the higher Ranks of the cult are scared to even talk to him. I've been hearing that the reason is that he is the Lord of Terror himself. He wears browns robes, and a hood. He is quiet, and rarely speaks. I have met him in a place I cannot recall. All I remember is the horrific surrounding. If anyone found my tome, hopefully I'm long dead and he is too, use caution my friend. Or it will be your last.
*Blood splatter making it unreadable*

*Turn to page two*
Rank Structure
The Fallen One: In honor of the Demonic Fallen Ones. This rank is the lowest rank, but are the "Back Bone" of this cult. The history of these creatures, they were once soldiers of God. They wear brown robes, and a small Dagger.

The Fallen Elder:They are the same as the Fallen Ones, but they say they have more spiritual powers, then the Fallen ones. They wear brown robes, dagger, and a wooden staff.

The Lost Warriors: These are the lost warriors, they live in the planes of Hell. They wander lost, and forgotten. They wear a Light breastplate, and is equipped with a broad sword, and a buckler. (Buckler is a small shield)

Unholy Blood: They are experienced at fighting, and are extremely dangerous. It says that they are brutal in battle. Equipped Medium breastplate, and a long sword with a shield. They did not confirm the shield type but it was larger than the buckler.

Sorcerer: A mystic demon, they had unimaginable powers. They wear purplish robes, and a Fine staff, with a gen on top.

Champion: It has been said that the person with the title "Champion" were the best fighters in the battle field. Equipped with a Heavy breastplate, a dark blade.

*Turn to page three*
Lord: There are five Lord's in this Cult. They are the ones who command the armies of the wanderer. They are the minds of the Killuminati. But even they have fears, and the only one that they fear is the Wanderer. They are the only ones that actually speak to the wanderer. They wear brown robes, and a necklace that has a carved symbol, on the Banner. Each symbol is important, and if all the Lords come together they say they can summon him.. *Blood marks*
*Drawn picture of a Star*

*Turn to page four*
Wanderer: The Wanderer is the prophet of the Killuminati, as strange as it is there is no information about him...

Members:
Lord(s): Rebecca Krieger, Justin Sing

Champion:

Sorcerer:

Unholy Blood:

The Lost Warriors:

The Fallen Elder:

The Fallen One:
Back to top Go down

Cult Faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum