Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New players and a good idea to train them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wells4lee

New players and a good idea to train them  Empty
PostSubject: New players and a good idea to train them    New players and a good idea to train them  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 pm

As you know, at the entrance of the city now, there is a checkpoint. I suggest that when we register the citizens for the city and search them, we also ask if they are new to the gamemode or not and if they are we take them to the " Learning center" At the learning center noobs will be able to practice /me and /roll's and I also recommend adding a youtube video that show all the games features and such. Like how /me and LOOC would look like when being typed into the game and being used. And a section of the video of how to RP in different situations. The link for the video would be posted in OOC chat just like the Server's website. Also I think we should add some type ofsmall rewards for recruiting a friend and having them stay an amounted period.

Random idea's coming at you from-Mr.Hello
Back to top Go down

New players and a good idea to train them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: