Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.

Go down 
+3
Herecomesmyshotgun
[VSN-O] BlankJones
Sexy Bun-Bun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm sick and tired of you making choices to remove my admin, rank, whatever it is, Without even contacting me, To hear my side, You simply blindly wonder in and go 'Demote', I dont give two fucks or three shits if your the owner, You'll end up having 1 admin, Including you.

Get online on weekends, or a humane time, I'm not waiting till 5 am so that i can hear you bitch at me because you've got nothing better to do.
Fucking sort out the administrative staff, and when you do, Ask people on the server how much i've helped, Because 60% of the current players have their whitelists and such, Bcos they come on at european times, etc, You have 0 European admins, Not including jonny, And jonny doesnt really count as an admin, As he cant ban people in time, Usually results in him making typos and banning wrong person, etc. jonny is a good admin, But he prefers to let me kick/ban people, I'm tired of you constantly coming on and passing judgement to people without their side of the story, Thats pretty much like convicting someone of murder, without letting the accused defend themself.

TL;DR: Get the fuck online so i can talk to you about this constant bullshit.

Last edited by [RCN-SA] Felix on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexy Bun-Bun

Sexy Bun-Bun

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 pm

He is on, sometimes as Mr.Console, but in the rare event of him being online he is only on for max.10 mins, agreed with that point. And. I literally saw NO reason on why to remove his admin. Again. He didn't do shit? As much as I know, he has to say something to defend himself against it too.
Back to top Go down
http://OVER.9000
[VSN-O] BlankJones

[VSN-O] BlankJones

PostSubject: Agreed   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:40 pm

I agree.

I havent seen Felix do anything wrong, but it's wolfies descion. I have however heard afew people say things but still. And yea not having any european admins is kinda bad, I really HATE french minges..... LOLOLOL.

Im sure once wolfie gets his ass on the situation can be properly discussed over tea and melons :3

THE KINGETH HAS SPOKENETH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Thats tea and crumpets you bastard.
Back to top Go down
Herecomesmyshotgun

Herecomesmyshotgun

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 am

Felix, you need to understand that running an administrative team is tough work. You need to ensure everyone's needs are met and that they are working to full potential, you sometimes get off-task not trying to insult you but you need to lay down the law of being serious, once in a while a little OOC fun never kills anyone. Wolfie as far as I hear was/is grounded so getting on is quite an issue and maybe Wolfie could give us like a time frame of when he could be on to talk to people, that would be my best suggestion for that. Getting European admins might be an issue, I don't know if its merely just trust or can they handle the job, I know running and administration is tough and putting your faith in the wrong person is bad for your image, perhaps open up positions for people to apply for administration. I must say though Felix is right saying you need to get on more Wolfie, you can't be absent or inactive for a long time or the community will be in the dark when help is needed. To be quite honest, when I have an issue at the moment I look to Gundom, Felix, or Jonny because they're trustworthy people in my mind and I PERSONALLY feel Felix should have admin because he is a very active person and gets the job done, with the occasional off-topic event. I must be off, hopefully GMOD will be up tomorrow and we can be back to Hl2RP, Goodnight all.

EDIT: No TL:DR, I don't do that.
Also Removing admin without getting both sides is highly unfair without proper evidence on their part, otherwise doing what Felix claims was a poor move IMO.

Last edited by Herecomesmyshotgun on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HereComesMyShotgun
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 am

Now, understand this... Felix, I removed it because I thought you were unfit for the job. But who the fuck changed the damn FORUM LAYOUT?
Back to top Go down
https://visconnetworks.forumotion.com
Herecomesmyshotgun

Herecomesmyshotgun

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:01 am

Wolf wrote:
Now, understand this... Felix, I removed it because I thought you were unfit for the job. But who the fuck changed the damn FORUM LAYOUT?

I feel the Purpleswag coming on, I asked Gundom that same question.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HereComesMyShotgun

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 am

You felt i was unfit for the job?, I'd like to go into more detail about how you think i am unfit for the job, Rather than you just logging on once in a blue moon to demote me or something, You will never get any good admins if all you do is log on every 24 hours and spend 2 miniutes dwelling on a decision, Nor do you contact the person accused, you can pm them via forum, then wait for a response.

I've done my job as an SA, OOC Moments keep some people playing, Because serious roleplay 24/7 Is like playing tf2. It gets boring occasionally.

So before you log on in another 23 hours and yell around to demote me or someone else, Fucking spend more than five minutes dwelling on it.

TL;DR, Dont make hasty decisions.
Back to top Go down
ToMorOaY

ToMorOaY

PostSubject: Hmmpth,   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Personally, I've seen Felix do more admin work then anyone else here, he's helped allot of new players, he's been on when other admins haven't, keeping the minges out and the good Role players in.

I've seen him organizing events too, making sure the server never gets boring, comparing him to other communities admins, he surpasses them greatly, and has helped out players.

One word of advice to Felix though, DO NOT do it through your mic.
Back to top Go down
Torre

Torre

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 pm

I made an account just to say this, Felix.

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. 57269%20-%20Discord%20Hubble%20macro%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers%20u_mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Torre wrote:

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. 57269%20-%20Discord%20Hubble%20macro%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers%20u_mad

If i was mad, I would be using caps.

If you were jelly, you would upload an -- Nevermind, you already did, ^^.
Back to top Go down
ToMorOaY

ToMorOaY

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Torre wrote:
I made an account just to say this, Felix.]
Wtf Torre.
What The Fuck.
Mad
Back to top Go down
Torre

Torre

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 pm

[RCN-SA] Felix wrote:
Torre wrote:

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Morganfreemanhemad

ToMorOaY wrote:
Torre wrote:
Wtf Torre.
What The Fuck.
Mad
Had to be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Torre wrote:
[RCN-SA] Felix wrote:
Torre wrote:

ToMorOaY wrote:
Torre wrote:
Wtf Torre.
What The Fuck.
Mad
Had to be done.

STOP DOING THE QUOTE OPTION BEFORE THE ENTIRE PAGE IS FULL.
Back to top Go down
Torre

Torre

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 pm

[RCN-SA] Felix wrote:
Torre wrote:
[RCN-SA] Felix wrote:
Torre wrote:

ToMorOaY wrote:
Torre wrote:
Wtf Torre.
What The Fuck.
Mad
Had to be done.

Oh look it's a quote!
I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. 353k5t
Back to top Go down
Anon

Anon

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 pm

/watch?v=VWJNGJ65L1M

/watch?v=tsCeFR49ERI&feature=related

/watch?v=b6dgEG7fle4&feature=related

/watch?v=EZ9Ur1ll44c&feature=related

Just add youtube

FUCK PONYS!
Back to top Go down
Torre

Torre

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Mr-Wicked wrote:
/watch?v=VWJNGJ65L1M

/watch?v=tsCeFR49ERI&feature=related

/watch?v=b6dgEG7fle4&feature=related

/watch?v=EZ9Ur1ll44c&feature=related

Just add youtube

FUCK PONYS!

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. 131218291352
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Torre wrote:
[RCN-SA] Felix wrote:
Torre wrote:
[RCN-SA] Felix wrote:
Torre wrote:

ToMorOaY wrote:
Torre wrote:
Wtf Torre.
What The Fuck.
Mad
Had to be done.

Oh look it's a quote!
I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. 353k5t

... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.   I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm getting pretty pissed off about this wolfie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viscon Networks :: Half-Life Two Roleplay :: The Vortigaunts :: Application Center-
Jump to: