Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy Tomasino

Roy Tomasino

Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application   Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 am

Current Steam name: Jessica
Name: Catarina Eleanora
CID: 14542
Previous work experience: Before the war began between the Combine and Humanity Cat and her brother Vito worked in their dad's General Store. ( They were poor but she has a lot of job experience )
Sociostability Infractions: None
Why you would like to join: I would like to join because i want to help the Combines condition. With the Combine, our world became a better and easier place. And I belive that by joining the Civil Workers Uninion and being the best Civil Worker i can help the the Combine.
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application   Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 am

Accepted for interview.
Back to top Go down

Catarina Eleanora's CWU Application
Page 1 of 1