Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliza's CWU Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
techy

Eliza's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Eliza's CWU Application   Eliza's CWU Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Current Steam name:Techy
Name:Eliza Hoptkins
CID: 84170
Previous work experience: I worked in factories in City 15 before I transfered to City 18.
Sociostability Infractions: None
Why you would like to join: I would like to join the CWU so that I can help the Union maintain a stable society for us to live in. Once we prove worthy and they disable the supression field we will be all the better for our time spent working and not brooding.
Back to top Go down
Darko

Darko

Eliza's CWU Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliza's CWU Application   Eliza's CWU Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Accepted for interview, by the way love how you noticed they DID say in game that the field will go down :)
Back to top Go down

Eliza's CWU Application
Page 1 of 1