Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thedeadhalo's CW Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedeadhalo

Thedeadhalo's CW Application Empty
PostSubject: Thedeadhalo's CW Application   Thedeadhalo's CW Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 am

While playing the HL2:RP server, i noticed a distinct lack of players with jobs. So, in order to be able to supply other players with what they need (be it food, housing, or even weapons on the black market).

Current steam name: Ashton the foxcoon femboy!

Name: Ashton Hale

Cid: #97155

Previous work exp: I was a store owner before the 7-Hour War

Sociostability Infractions: None

Why you would like to join:I wanted to join in order to help both the combine AND the citizens in order to make everyone happy.

Last edited by thedeadhalo on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not finished)
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

Rec.Gundom

Thedeadhalo's CW Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thedeadhalo's CW Application   Thedeadhalo's CW Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Thedeadhalo's CW Application
Page 1 of 1