Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Welcome, To Resonance Cascade Network. Here you can log in and view the Forums, Or just view it as a guest.. But you won't be able to comment.
Viscon Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to A Roleplaying Network! Our goal is to have the most Legit roleplay out there!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hilt11048

hilt11048

Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application Empty
PostSubject: Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application   Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Steam name: (sBf)Sgt. Hilt
Roleplay name: Adam Walsh
Citzen ID:#18794

I have previos work expeience in the CWU storage room and thats it. I have not done anything else.

I have had no problems with the combine and wish to not have any.

I wish to have this job because I want to help. The combine have made it difficult but everyone that helps the Civil Workers Union is another person that wants to help.
Back to top Go down
Rec.Gundom

Rec.Gundom

Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application   Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Please, re-fucking-make this it is small as fuck and accepting it would be un-fair for other CWU.
Back to top Go down

Adam Walsh Civil Worker Application
Page 1 of 1